Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tool # 8

This tool was probably my favorite because I have been working on it since August. I love having technology in my classroom like the ipods and the net books. My students totally love to use these devices during our centers time. I have been downloading different apps for them and they learn to use them right away! 3 things I learned from watching the videos were: -setting up my itunes account ( I was not able to do it by myself back in August) - the use of webcams for academic purposes - technology devices are great tools for students to learn independently We use our devices during centers, my students know how to work with tumble books, and some apps for writing, reading and counting.

1 comment:

  1. I think your students are doing more work with technology than some other students in higher grades! Thanks for taking the time and helping them to establish good skills when using technology!

    ReplyDelete